Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My holiday blog

Image result for palmerston north                        My holiday  blog 


In the holidays I went to Palmerston North. We have all ready been in the car for 1 hour and 45 minutes I say "how much longer?" Mum said "not that long we just have to go over the gorge." We get to the gorge and there were two signs saying gorge closed go that way so we turn around and went the way the other cars were going. We went up a big hill and saw giant windmills.  It felt like they were going to hit us. We got over the hill and there we were in Palmerston. We went to the mall for nearly 5 hours following my sister around it was boring and finally we got out of there . So we went and got dinner it was Mcdonalds. After that We went into the holiday park and went to sleep and then when woke up we were in the car heading home. I hope we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment