Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Calendar Art


This is my sea turtle that I did for my calendar art. I got to chose from six different option. I went for the sea turtle. There were a lot of steps first we had to draw the turtle, then we had to go over the turtle with white pastel, then we had to go over the turtle with three different sorts of colours in each bit of the shell, and then colour the flippers and the head a different colour, after that dye the background blue so it look like it is swimming in the sea.

I am blogging this because I am very proud of it.
We are learning to make the sea turtle look effective.

2 comments:

  1. You should be very proud of your sea turtle, Bella. It looks SO effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pretty cool turtle Bella I like it

    ReplyDelete