Friday, March 11, 2016

Favourite book

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I'm posting my favorite book task. I am blogging this because I am very proud of it. We are learning to get better at reading.
James and the Giant Peach


Roald Dahl


James and the Giant Peach is my favorite book by Roald Dahl. This is my favourite book because it is so interesting and you never get bored.


The characters in this story are amazing because they are all different. My favourite character is James because he goes on lots of adventures.


I really like this book I could read it all day long and I hope you like the story too.
                                 
Bella-marie

6 comments:

  1. I love this book. I love entering the new world with James when I read. Well done Bella you did some cool writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that book Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job love the work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Bella, I like that book too it is so cool. I also now want to read it all over again because you have made it sound like so much fun. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the book to good work Bella (:

    ReplyDelete