Tuesday, April 5, 2016

iProud 1

Hello again it's me and today I am blogging about my iProud .

I am proud of my iProud because it took me a long time to write my iProud.

We are learning to reflect on our learning


My Best Learning


This is my scene description.





I open my eyes to an stunning site of nature. I can see lime green leaves everywhere. There is also a  sky light blue river.I hear the wind crashing against the leaves. When I go  up to the river and I feel the warm water on my fingertips, it feels  very pleasant. The sky is crystal blue and the clouds are as white as marshmallows. The sand is as hot as the sun. On the shore I see sea shells everywhere of all different shapes and sizes. A rush of wind is blowing in my face. It feels good because it is so hot outside that I am melting . I hope I get to visit this place again. It is so beautiful .   
.   

I am proud of this because ... I spent a lot of time on it and I read my feedback and then got it green.


My biggest challenge was… trying to stay in the present tense.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Bella that looks like a wonderful place to visit

    ReplyDelete