Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hello everyone its me and today I am blogging my Matariki reflection
In my art workshop we Learnt to draw smooth straight lines .


In my art workshop I was proud the art because it looks very nice and I think every body did a great job.

My Matariki Reflection


Share what your favourite part of the day was and explain why (because).
My favourite part of the day was lunch time because the food was delicious and I think the kids put a lot of hard work into the food


Share a time you used a learning muscle. Describe how you used it.
I used the learning muscle Perseverance when at the end of the of the day when we had to finish in time. I didn’t give up and I kept on going and we got it finished on time.


Describe your biggest challenge of the day.
My biggest challenge of the day was Staying in the lines of everything .


Finish this sentence:


The best thing about Matariki is The art because it is very detailed and so much fun


Write a sentence for each letter (PRIDE) about how you showed PRIDE on our Matariki Day.
Personal Best: When I was doing the korus  going very carefully on the edges.
Respect and Responsibility: When I listened to Adele tell us what to do and I wasn’t talking.
Integrity:when trying hard to use smooth start lines.
Determination: I was determined to do the art.
Enjoyment: In doing the background was very fun because I love art.
A photo of me on Matariki day during the Murle art Workshop:

20160607_114040.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Bella. I sounds like you had a great matariki day.

    ReplyDelete