Hi every one it's me and today I am going to blog my self reflection.
I learnt to take my time when writing some thing for your report
I am proud of all the effort I put into the writing.
Self-Reflection questions for reports
Please answer 6 of these questions in as much detail as possible. Be careful of your writing as this will go on your report. Delete the other questions.
- What has been your highlight of the year so far?
Camp because it was so fun and I loved all the activities.
- What do you think about being able to choose your own workshops?
I think it is great because if you are stuck on something you just write it on the workshop sheet and the teacher will take a workshop to help you on the thing that you are stuck on.
- What are you like as a learning buddy?
I think I am a good learning buddy because I will help them if they are stuck on any of their learning tasks.
- What is your favorite subject and why?
My favorite subject is art because I love to draw and I think I am very good at art.
- Explain what you like about the learning environment?
I like the learning environment because there are three teachers that will help you and your classmates will help you too
- What do you do when something is challenging or tricky?
When something gets tricky I keep on trying and never give up.