OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Valerie Adams life.
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was finding the answers to my questions because I found lots of things I didn’t know about Valerie Adams.
- The most challenging thing about my project was finding interesting facts because most of them were boring facts like how old she is.
- The main skill I got better at was skimming through to find info I got better at it by not reading all of it.
- Something interesting I learnt was that she had the same coach for 11 years
- What I would most like to change about my project is more colorful because it is too plain and simple
- I would like to do my next PBL about animals
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Absorption I think I used absorption because I was getting a lot of interesting facts on my poster.
Managing distractions I used this when I was getting distracted I moved away.
Perseverance I think I used it alot because I keep on trying.
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.