Thursday, September 22, 2016

PBL



Hi its me again today I am going to be blogging my PBL. On this blog I am going to tell you about my PBL. I will also put on my  PBL reflection so you can see what I did on there. My poster is about Valerie Adams life and how she grew up as a kid and how her family is. My poster was very hard to do because  it was hard to find the answers to my questions because it would always comes up with something different. If you want to find out more about my poster go and look at the bottom of the page and click the link thank you for reading my blog bye!!!



REFLECTION
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Valerie Adams life.

Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)

FullSizeRender.jpg

Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was finding the answers to my questions because I found lots of things I didn’t know about Valerie Adams.

  • The most challenging thing about my project was finding interesting facts because most of them were boring facts like how old she is.

  • The main skill I got better at was skimming through to find info I got better at it by not reading all of it.

  • Something interesting I learnt was that  she had the same coach for 11 years         

  • What I would most like to change about my project is more colorful because it is too plain and simple

  • I would like to do my next PBL about animals

Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Absorption I think I used absorption because I was getting a lot of interesting facts on my poster.

Managing distractions I used this when I was getting distracted I moved away.

Perseverance I think I used it alot because I keep on trying.

Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.


5 comments:

  1. that is a awesome I love all the info you have add. :) :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Bella! I like how you made the poster rainbow. Those are some great facts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and it was funny and I love it vere much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the video Bella it was funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a Great person to research about. There are a lot of information about how you found it difficult. Keep up the Great work:)

    ReplyDelete